Call for Papers
The objectives of the workshop are:
- To investigate the foundations and applications of security and trust in ICT.
- To study the deep interplay between trust management and common security issues such as confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- To identify and promote new areas of research connected with security management, e.g. dynamic and mobile coalition management (e.g., P2P, MANETs, Web/GRID services).
- To identify and promote new areas of research connected with trust management, e.g. reputation, recommendation, collaboration etc.
- To provide a platform for presenting and discussing emerging ideas and trends.
STM'2006 will offer an exciting program of events, including keynote talks by leaders in the field, presentations of technical papers on security and trust management.
(Workshop Location : main building of the university of Hamburg,
"Edmuind Siemers Allee 1 - in the very center of Hamburg)